Monday, February 4, 2008

Assingment #6 Unit 2-Liberty or Death

What I have leanred from reading this is that people from back in revolutianry era wait for their freedom. They wonder when it will come. Most people prefer to die then be in slavery. these poor people are tired that they are now fighting and trying to get out of this life. These people cry out for peace and peace but after all they say their is no peace. what has surprised me the most is how they are thinking about either bring free and having liberty or having death. This surprises me because why tell them to kill you if you are a slave. Those people are thinking like their is no liberty coming their way, but if they would wait they would have liberty some day.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Why tell them to kill you if you are a slave? I don't get it...

I think that Patrick Henry is demanding freedom or he'll take death. I don't think that he is willing to wait any longer.

A bit confusing, and a few small errors. As is you earned 20/30 points.