Monday, February 25, 2008

Assingment #1 Unit 4

A while ago I was involved in a fight with a girl who once was my friend. The fight was caused honestly by me, and for my own reasons. No guy problem, no family problem, but because she was just getting me mad. I did try to avoid this fight, but she just kept running her mouth that I just got to the point that led us to fight. The outcome of this event was that her parents pressed charges on me and I ended up with probation for one year. Not only that but the fight cause us to hate each other more that everything I see her I want to say something. I learned that it is not worth fighting someone that no matter how bad they get beat up they will always run their mouths.

1 comment:

carrie said...

You're right. Physical violence is no way to solve a problem or change someone. I am glad that you learned this lesson at a young age so that you won't make the same mistakes later in life.

Some small errors, but a good post nonetheless. As is you earned 18/20 points.